Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Suggestion: More payment method

Started by kaeru [1769499] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
kaeru [1769499]
Finally finished my subscription. The process was not friendly.

First I tried the Amazon Pay, can't add my credit card. maybe because it does not support us dollar. So I borrowed my friend's card which supports visa but it failed too. don't know the reason.

Then I tried the PayPal and used my friend's card. lot of information are required such as address, birth day etc. The good thing is that it was successful at last.

If there are more payment methods, especially using credit card directly, I think it will increase the subscription number. since not everybody want to register a PayPal/Amazon account which they don't use regularly.
kaeru [1769499]
I don't think it is a bug. I just think more payment methods will be useful for people who don't use PayPal/Amazon and where PayPal/Amazon lacks support.