I wanted to send 100 flower sets to my faction co-leader. I copied his name in the clipboard and used it for sending. Some of the flowers have gone from my inventory, but he never got them. Namely Crocus, Cherry Blossom and Orchid. I have used exactly the same system for sending.
Here are his events:
I hope you can check what happened to my stuff.
Thanks!
Here are his events:
You were sent 100x Tribulus Omanense from Vorang 07:29:29 28/11/19
You were sent 100x Peony from Vorang 07:29:17 28/11/19
You were sent 100x Heather from Vorang 07:28:51 28/11/19
You were sent 100x Edelweiss from Vorang 07:28:40 28/11/19
You were sent 100x Dahlia from Vorang 07:28:27 28/11/19
You were sent 100x Ceibo Flower from Vorang 07:27:57 28/11/19
You were sent 100x Banana Orchid from Vorang 07:27:44 28/11/19
You were sent 100x African Violet from Vorang 07:27:24 28/11/19
I hope you can check what happened to my stuff.
Thanks!