Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

1 billion strength

Started by _OG_ [1850906] on in Achievements.

11 replies · 564 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
44
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100
_OG_ [1850906]
So I dont make threads or anything because I have a lot of haters who hate on awesome achievements so i usually dont bother

Anyways torn citizens I have reached over 1 billion strength. The honour bar doesnt lie haha thanks
_OG_ [1850906]
I know I look like a beast but not that much of a beast man that is a great achievement for me and I am happy. I know some have done this in such less time. But this is a great achievement for me. Defo better then the noob that made a thread for being 100 days old.
_OG_ [1850906]
Thanks a lot guys for the positive comments

Collete in the other hand is butt hurt and disliked my thread. Sore loser hating on someone's achievement collete is trash
_OG_ [1850906]
Thanks, and tbh same way as any other stat tbh. Faction special 15% helps.. company specials that give strength helps too.

Other than that xanax and train that's the advice I can give. Goodluck