Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Random Event: Hospitalized by New Player

Started by Yehsxi [1973634] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 121 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

Yehsxi [1973634]
Hello.
While I was offline, I received the following event (image here):

You were ran over by Zenpieee while they were attempting a drive-by shooting.


I got hospitalized, with full life. There's no attack registered. The user has 0 days, level 2. The user should be much weaker than me, to defeat me. The user isn't in any faction or company.

Is this a new game mechanic? Are these random event's new and/or normal?
I tried searching to no avail, so decided to post here.

?

?

Mentions: Zenpieee [2435084]

Stewie [1494547]
It means this player has failed a Drive-by Shooting Assassination crime, hospitalizing a random player (you) as a result.