Hi, I was buying plushies for trading in the museum, and It is missing 104 camels that I bought and they desapeared. Bafore they desapeared, I bought some camels listeds at $97 only. Don’t know if that triggered the issue.
Missing plushies
Started by JBastardo [602487] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
How many Camel Plushie items should you have right now, do you know? As, you have bought a LOT of them.
I don’t know. Sorry, I know that I buy a LOT...I was keeping track of it that day. I made the report imediatly after I start missing 104 camels. But I understand it would be too much to ask because of the amount I buy. If it is possible to track it ok. If not, never mind. Sooner or later I would lose this money gambling anyway...
Do you still have the data you were tracking for this?
Any more information you can provide here? You said you were tracking it, do you still have that data?
No. I do it in an Excel spreedsheet. And erase it all when I tarde it in the museum
I'll just see if Joshua is able to confirm you have/had the correct amount of 'Camel Plushie' starting around 16:33:55 - 03/12/19
I'm unable to check that, just a little more to go on would have been nice..
I'm unable to check that, just a little more to go on would have been nice..
Sorry, and thank’s.
I can only see 71 being bought in the market and 79 total in your inventory. I cannot see the other 104? Do you have any further information? As otherwise I think there must be some mistake here in how many you thought you had.
I don’t have further information. I agree that it might be my mistake. Sorry To bother and thanks for the effort.
I think it would have been a mistake on your part, can't imagine anything else really.
Sorry!
Sorry!