Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Applying to Torn?

Started by BoredomsKingdom [1556049] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 69 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
BoredomsKingdom [1556049]
Hey, I'm a self taught mobile app dev, and was just curious if it was possible to apply to Torn as a dev? I'm sure they have enough people; I'm mostly interested in just knowing what the requirements would be, or where to find the page to apply (if there is one).

- Thanks :)
No_yolo_plz [1889385]
If I recall correctly there used to be an application page in Staff. I guess the best way to apply is to email ched's business email with your resume.