Not a big deal I just thought u guys might want to know about this. I tried to do my special as a dealer in the casino job, but I had no points. so when I did this some code came up at the bottom or something else along those lines. And I'm sorry I don't know how to put screenshots on this so I'll try to put it as my profile pic for u guys. Hope this helps u guys.
Casino points code problem
Started by Reaperblade18 [2436669] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 28 / 100
Please use the confirmed report found here:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16117519&b=0&a=0
Thanks!
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16117519&b=0&a=0
Thanks!
Mentions: JSON response on selecting job specials