It's nice to have a few Messages in your Inbox to read once in a while, you just have to click One and then read it!
But... What happens when you have loads of Unread Messages pilling up in your Inbox and you want to read them all but one by one let's say? You got to Click one, read it, then click back your Inbox to see your messages and pick another one, and this goes on and on...!
Wouldn't be easier for an average user, if there were some Arrow buttons added there, so somebody can go to Next / Previous message?
In my opinion, I believe it would be very useful!
I hope a patch or update in the future could resolve this matter!
Thanks for reading!
But... What happens when you have loads of Unread Messages pilling up in your Inbox and you want to read them all but one by one let's say? You got to Click one, read it, then click back your Inbox to see your messages and pick another one, and this goes on and on...!
Wouldn't be easier for an average user, if there were some Arrow buttons added there, so somebody can go to Next / Previous message?
In my opinion, I believe it would be very useful!
I hope a patch or update in the future could resolve this matter!
Thanks for reading!