Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Death stranding

Started by Mazinoo [2407958] on in Gaming.

4 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Mazinoo [2407958]
Last time I was here I posted about need for speed and I ended up buying the game.
Anyways my birthday is coming and I want to buy a game, I've heard about death stranding, is it worth it?
Can you guys recommend other games?

Platform :anything expect Xbox ;p
CaptainGreen [2161724]
Boarderlands 3, Outerworlds, Red dead redemption 2.

Thou, can you specify what you like in a game can help more if you like more of one genre than another.
A_Crazy_Man [524028]
DS is worth the time if you can be arsed to play it.
We have Fifa and CoD as latest releases, little much else which isn't surprising as these consoles are done.

BL3 and OW are soon to be £10 pick ups for a reason. Read Dead 2 released last Christmas and while is an ok game it was last year.
Mazinoo [2407958]
I have sekiro, incredible gameplay and incredible hard to play, as of dark souls I have demon souls, ds1 and ds2, I have yet to play ds3, is it worth it?

Can't wait to buy those!