Grave
Grave
Started by Leadore [2166792] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 78 / 78 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 78
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 22 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- sendhelp712 [2428034]
· 1 likes ·
I would like to join just send me a message so I know you want to hire me - Leadore [2166792]
· 1 likes ·
Up
Up!
^
hey
Up!
^
We are now 1*!! Space still available, we are moving up rapidly!
Hey are you still hiring? I'm new and looking for a good company to join and move up in. Active daily
Up we go
I would like to join just send me a message so I know you want to hire me
One spot available!
One spot just opened up!
Couple spots open now, had to clean house a little!!
Still looking for people! Have several spots open for people wanting to work on their stats and people who want to join a company for the long haul to help and get paid! We are only one star now, not soon we will have hunting bonus and bombs to sell!!!
Two spots left right now!
One spot still open!
One spot just opened up and we just gained a star apply now!!
Up!
Bump
Up