About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 61 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Mostly good info for some basics. Xanax gives -35% however, not -33%
Thank you...fixed and updated
Start by doing 3 nerve crimes and work towards stealing jackets, skip chocolate and mints to avoid jail
Avoid casino lol, even if wheels are designed to payout you can still hit losing streaks.
If you build up too much addiction from taking drugs, not only you can be barred from the gym you will get kicked out of education course
Also your success rates from crimes are for people with the appropriate Crime experience as lower crime experience success rates are closer to 0% rather than 100%.
(personal opinion, I dont think you should be writing a bible from lvl 1 to 15 when you havent hit level 15 yet)
You have less than 1 Xanax a day for your whole Torn Career.
Nerve starts at 15
Updated Copied media
Nerve starts at 15
Updated Copied media
Nerve starts at 10.
And I dont really care if my total xanax is currently less than days played because it will eventually surpass it at the rate im eating them.
And I dont really care if my total xanax is currently less than days played because it will eventually surpass it at the rate im eating them.
Great post
noobs bible is this: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16034448&b=0&a=0
why read something unfinished if here is a well-written guide for that?
why read something unfinished if here is a well-written guide for that?
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice
The fact you've written a guide while still in your grace period shows balls, unless you're a restart in which case you should've done much better.
Your mini chaining guide isn't very good at all as most factions have their own ways of doing certain things. If you'd try to be chain lead when in my old faction you'd be getting a free bedbath in the hospital in very short order.
Over all, I still recommend Baldr's Guide.
He wrote the bible. You tried to write the paper it was wrapped in and failed abysmally.
EDIT: Seriously, you run a faction? Let me guess, you wanted the vault? Mate you just drew a massive target on your back.
Your mini chaining guide isn't very good at all as most factions have their own ways of doing certain things. If you'd try to be chain lead when in my old faction you'd be getting a free bedbath in the hospital in very short order.
Over all, I still recommend Baldr's Guide.
He wrote the bible. You tried to write the paper it was wrapped in and failed abysmally.
EDIT: Seriously, you run a faction? Let me guess, you wanted the vault? Mate you just drew a massive target on your back.
baldr's Guide is Tops and basically included in and derived from his time, knowledge and wisdom.
I've played 2 previous Torn Characters and became absolutely frustrated and had contempt for my own toons. If Only I had a quick primer in the bars and drug effects. By the time I found baldr's guide during my second restart it was to late again.
Huge forum reader. Always was. Truth be told. People like Short, Concise and Pretty Post of Info [None of which I claim]
But I attempt
I've played 2 previous Torn Characters and became absolutely frustrated and had contempt for my own toons. If Only I had a quick primer in the bars and drug effects. By the time I found baldr's guide during my second restart it was to late again.
Huge forum reader. Always was. Truth be told. People like Short, Concise and Pretty Post of Info [None of which I claim]
But I attempt
I'll dial it in, but it's finished. baldr's guide is the go to for proper, extensive and fully comprehensive Torn Play
My God Chill
Baldrs guide is in the Master Guide List
I also wanted to be one of the first to use Torn's ease of graphics sizing [To Show Bars - in high Def]
Because some learn easier that way and get excited by graphic.
My intention was a primer on Bars [Happy, Nerve and Energy]
This is nowhere near baldrs or any others extensive guides.
Baldrs guide is in the Master Guide List
I also wanted to be one of the first to use Torn's ease of graphics sizing [To Show Bars - in high Def]
Because some learn easier that way and get excited by graphic.
My intention was a primer on Bars [Happy, Nerve and Energy]
This is nowhere near baldrs or any others extensive guides.
If you would read Baldr's Guide at first try you wouldn`t need to restart 2 times :D
If you call yours guide Bible you should know what word bible means
If you call yours guide Bible you should know what word bible means
Bible, the English form of the Greek name Biblia , meaning "books,"
Is it me or has this thread been renamed?
I'm fairly certain it was called something like "Noob Bible" or some such drivel. Otherwise I wouldn't have bothered to post in the first place.
I'm fairly certain it was called something like "Noob Bible" or some such drivel. Otherwise I wouldn't have bothered to post in the first place.
not Natural Never, but Natural Nerve Bar and the short version is nnb not NN (no one uses NN)
Yes, he changed it
Natural nerve? ? Nerve experience? Try again in a couple months mate
I Don't regret trying to Help. But I do regret posting in Forum.Met my new Doctor today. She was on phone through whole examination. She barely paid any attention to me.