Paying for people to lose to me. Starting small for now.
So far: 50/50
Status *Not Buying*
DO NOT just attack me. Simply message my inbox (not DM) and I should get the notification. If I'm awake I should reply within 5-15 minutes.
I'm not a tough target so those who are not noobs beware but I have something for you too. I'm also buying escapes for those who can successfully pull it off. This is a tad harder to do so the pay for those is (300k) each. Might seem lower compared to others but that's because I don't have as high battle stats as they do. Making this really easy to pull off. Even for average levels.
Current Speed: 25k
Note- Pepper spray cuts this by 1/5 (5k)
Your DeX weighs towards the success
GG
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Bump
Bump
Nice guy, payment on time. Recommend