Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Education Passive bug?

Started by NightWolf428 [2087058] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
NightWolf428 [2087058]
I just was promoted to the Principal job today, so I did the special for the education time reduction, and received the following message:

{"text":"
You have a consistent bonus of -10% to education course time.
You'll keep this passive bonus forever, even if you leave this job in the future.<\/p>","msg":false,"color":null}

This is the screenshot of what I saw —> https://imgur.com/a/Ssf4396