Territory Count
Started by Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 47 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Kopites [1701371] Admin
· 1 likes ·
yes, I don't update whole map data on each request. The faction will be updated on full reload. As for claiming, I'll add map data update. Thanks.
Perhaps we can check with Sergey!
Thanks.
Thanks.
yes, I don't update whole map data on each request. The faction will be updated on full reload. As for claiming, I'll add map data update. Thanks.
Hi!
This issue was fixed some time ago, so I'm closing this thread.
If something similar will happen please reopen or create a new one.
Thank you!