Thread closed... Due to some retard dropping bounties on me for this. See you soon
Cancelled.
Started by Gabbaduck [2177015] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
28
smh
Don't shake it too hard, it might fall off.
30
My bday number
My bday number
Cheers, I'll message you when numbers are full for your payment
Cheers, I'll message you when numbers are full for your payment
Nvm
1
17
8
No, you have to pay the guy $1m, so he makes $40m then has a friend post saying they won the prize.
Pick a number, when they are all full everyone pays 1 million then I'll make the draw and post the result.
It will be drawn fairly on a random number generator.
Nice way to earn 14m
Anyone who does it is a straight clown.
Nvm, realized that this isn’t worth 1m
Salty
yea I'll pass. please remove my name.
bump