Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission bug: Proof of the Pudding

Started by Adorkacub [2431820] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 64 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Adorkacub [2431820]
The account that it assigned me to attack and send the item to has been inactive and I can't complete the mission because I can't send them the item. Is there anything I can do other than letting it time out?
Adorkacub [2431820]
Ok, that was a my bad. I was trying to send it the wrong way. But I still have an issue. I bought a box, put the gun in, and sent it to the account I was assigned. It hasn't cleared me for the mission yet. Does it have a timer for going through the mail? Sorry if I'm just being impatient.
Stewie [1494547]
This mission does not ask you to put it in a box. It has to be sent outright..

Any gun of the same type will work, so you can just get another one to send I believe (I.e. if it was a Glock 17, any Glock 17 will work).
Adorkacub [2431820]
And I just realized that I was again trying to send the wrong way. Sorry to have bothered you, and thank you for helping. Delete this thread if you wish.
Malaprop [3836201]

I am stuck on this mission too. I made the error initially of sending it in a box. I then bought the same weapon and sent directly, it didn’t work. I then bought the same weapon again. Killed the same target again and sent directly and it didn’t work. Tried the last step a second time and still doesn’t work. 

totally at a loss now.