If I message day one lvl 1 users to create a new account and use my referral code for 1 mil. Would that be cheating??
Referring new
Started by Blayke [1273640] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
It is fine,If the user only login to the new created account and no longer login to his old account.
You can also ask him to delete the old account first and create a new acount.
You can also ask him to delete the old account first and create a new acount.
This is completely incorrect.
So I can’t do this..???
You indeed can't.
It would be a shitty move anyway, "start over again so I can earn myself some more money"
It would be a shitty move anyway, "start over again so I can earn myself some more money"
Why don't you ask some Admin or Officer, they will give right answer.
You have here random opinions
You have here random opinions
It's against the rules.
So you can do it as much as you'd like. You'd just get banned
So you can do it as much as you'd like. You'd just get banned
I won’t do it haha. Not worth possibility of ban..