Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Server

Started by buzzard [2070555] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
buzzard [2070555]
In faction chat it states in red that I am not connected to the server. I rebooted my computer and ran CC cleaner thinking that would help. But it says I can't send a message cause I'm not connected to the server.
Stewie [1494547]
If you Log out (ensure no open Torn tabs remain), clear all of your browser's cache, then log back in.

That should work!