Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poker Bug

Started by NN_Boy [137902] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 102 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

NN_Boy [137902] ×2

NN_Boy [137902]
Hello Staff,

We were playing Poker on High Roller table i won one hand but i got no money.I raised some money just before the timeout and i lost that too.This incident is around 17:40 TC Time.No one get the money and it vanished.
Players details. Dek , Hilde , Marcose , Odin , Sticky,Bill )
Please Resolve it.

NN_Boy won $211,000,000 Pair of Tens [10h, 10c, Ah, 8d, 6s]



NN_Boy bet $274,000,000


The preflop Two cards dealt to each player


Odin-All-Father posted small blind $5,000,000


Hildegarde posted big blind $10,000,000


Sticky raised to $20,000,000

Stewie [1494547]
So, I ran through all the calculations for this, for every action since you joined the table with $2,147,483,647 at 16:59:00.
14-12-2019 16:59:00NN_Boy joined the High Rollers Poker table buying in with $2,147,483,647
14-12-2019 17:47:46NN_Boy left the High Rollers Poker table cashing out $1,509,483,647
This is the money being credited to your account, which is all accounted for as per the logs...
17379973101379022019-12-14 17:47:5212,109,483,647109,483,647-2,000,000,000/loader.php?sid=holdemData
17379972481379022019-12-14 17:47:461600,000,0002,109,483,6471,509,483,647/loader.php?sid=holdemData
I can send you a log of every action (money related) you made in the game via Messages (not including checks, folds, etc.) and you can check it out to confirm, if you'd like?

Mentions: NN_Boy [137902]

NN_Boy [137902]
Yes Please Share the Log.You can check our chat discussions.I have 1812 million Before playing this hand and after the end of account i left with 1.5 B around while it should be 1.9B or more.
I mentioned the same in chat log and others confirmed that this money vanished.
NN_Boy [137902]
14-12-2019 17:40:09NN_Boy bet $274,000,000 on Poker with the cards 10c,Ah,4h,8d,6s,10h,2c
14-12-2019 17:40:09NN_Boy won $211,000,000 on Poker with the cards 10c,Ah,4h,8d,6s,10h,2c
Dear Sir,

Bug is in these two transactions. I won and raised at the same time.It created the mess and i did not get my winning and bet amount back.
You can check my table balance before playing this hand and after winning this hand.
Please Check.

Thank You.

Mentions: NN_Boy [137902]

Stewie [1494547]
I cannot see table balance, just the actions you made. However, in the logs I showed them (as posted above), NN_Boy won $211,000,000 and then immediately placed a bet of $274,000,000 at the same exact second.

I shall pass this along to Ashev for further investigation. The money they ended up with is correct I believe. Just don't know why that bet was placed at the same time.

Thanks.
NN_Boy [137902]
Dear Developer,

Please check the matter as it is still pending for resolve.
Almost 500mil of mine is stuck in system.