Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

My chating problem!

Started by Abir [2439280] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 68 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Abir [2439280]
I can't understand what happened! I can't chat with anyone or starting trade. But i can buy items in market or bazar! Chatting says connecting to server. Are you having same problem?
JoePiler [2096170]
Yes. I had this problem as well until like 5 mins ago, but I was able to start trading. Dunno what happened, but it's fixed now for me
SVD_NL [2363978]
There was a problem with the chat, but it's solved now.
Always check the bugs&issues forum to see if others are having issues as well