I just recently switched from android to iPhone and I can’t seem to figure out how to get user scripts to work. I’ve tried chrome, safari, and Yandex. I’ve tried downloading tampermonkey nothing seems to be working. Any help would be appreciated.
iPhone scripts?
Started by Stondklr [2198781] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
- DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee
· 3 likes ·
I'm pretty sure you can't have scripts on an iOS device.
You will need a browser that allows tampermonkey to be added as an extension (I believe there's an app too but I don't think that works, please correct me if I'm wrong).
If that isn't possible, maybe try kiwi browser if thats available on iOS.
I don't have an ios device that I could try it out on right now
If that isn't possible, maybe try kiwi browser if thats available on iOS.
I don't have an ios device that I could try it out on right now
I was using yandex on Android which worked fine and I believe kiwi is not available for iPhone. I suppose I could try Firefox but I really didn’t want to.
Please help
I'm pretty sure you can't have scripts on an iOS device.
GIMF...
Turns out every web browser for iOS runs on proprietary software that only allows apple-curated extensions/add-ons. The more you know.
Turns out every web browser for iOS runs on proprietary software that only allows apple-curated extensions/add-ons. The more you know.
how else would apple make you buy there shit
Tbf, allowing scripts to be used does pose a huge security threat, and only allowing curated scripts is a good call for a security-focussed OS like theirs.
Nothing works mate. Scripts don't work on iOS.
Thanks for the input guys. I guess I’ll keep my Android phone to use on WiFi or try to use the computer more often.