Why is it down???
Christmas town
Started by QueenMaya [2417912] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 38
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 61 / 100
- Engagement score
- 75 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Wamu [2029854]
· 26 likes ·
Glitchmas Town - Zed [390936]
· 19 likes ·
Because they f**ked it up adding stupid things like Christmas town map builder or what ever they call it, this is torn it cant handle 1 DB being dropped yet the idiots developing it thinks it can handle 100s of … - Vinkuun [1791283]
· 15 likes ·
Bring back old Christmas Town. It was simple, it was fun and it worked.
I was wondering that same thing xD
I think it's not finished yet
Glitchmas Town
Thanks Obama
christmas town suicided it self
Saw Christmas town was up.... Wanted to sit and go through so sorted out made a brew sat down and it was gone.
Yeah I only got one item, and it was a cheap one.
RIP
That's one powerful brew.
I do make an awesome cuppa
The good news is i put £10 real money down with a friend that Xmas time would fail on the first day. Much hyped new maps with conflicting scripts probably...expect bugs throughout
I have about 20 items I found in all different maps
Because they f**ked it up adding stupid things like Christmas town map builder or what ever they call it, this is torn it cant handle 1 DB being dropped yet the idiots developing it thinks it can handle 100s of new CT maps
Grow up! Go outside and get some fresh air. The world does not revolve around Torn or CT,
you'd think they'd test to see if its even plausible before implementing it
i really hope it's not that
i really hope it's not that
You would think so. But time for me to grow up and get some fresh air lol
i think they are having some issues its been up and down all morning and when it is up its glitchy.
Bring back old Christmas Town. It was simple, it was fun and it worked.
I found about 20 items, mainly from Iribuya's maps. the other ones are too hard to find anything