anyone know if there's a next agent after duke? has anyone gotten past duke? any updates on future agents to come?
next agent?
Started by jasonvoorhes [2158551] on in Missions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 51 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Amanda [7] ×1
Amanda is lined up to be the next Operative.
However, it is not confirmed and she is not yet available.
However, it is not confirmed and she is not yet available.
Amanda [7] she has been confirmed to be the next NPC for missions, no time line given.
Mentions: Amanda [7]
I have been looking all over for this question and answer. Thank you so much Jason for asking it!
I also wanted to know this. Duke missions are getting so repetitive now.
After all the missions with george, is there anymore? Sorry for the dull question but I'm really new and just stumbling around really haha
Yes, Anonymous and Duke
Oh cool when do they turn up?
I think you have to complete all of the George’s missions first then they will unlock.
you dont have to complete them
just get to level 5 and an anon mission will be unlocked which unlocks duke
just get to level 5 and an anon mission will be unlocked which unlocks duke
Been stuck at level 4 for a while how to get to 5?
There's a guide for levelling easily, pretty much everything you do helps you level up, fighting being the quickest. Just be careful and train also, don't level faster than your stats - although hitting level 15 is important. I don't have a link to the guide I was thinking of handy, maybe someone else could chime in, or search the forums - it's mentioned all over the place in here. Try the General Discussion forums - browse through there.
Baldur's Basic Advice(Guide)
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16034448&b=0&a=0
Roxy's Guide
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16149904&b=0&a=0&start=0
Both of these guides are very useful, enjoy.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16034448&b=0&a=0
Roxy's Guide
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16149904&b=0&a=0&start=0
Both of these guides are very useful, enjoy.
Well done, I see you are at level 5 now. In general it takes longer to reach each new level.