You make those people giving you advice looks bad
Help
Started by Medaid [2391617] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
It's a market, just like the Edvd market. It looses its appeal as you become an older player and is completely dominated by new/returning/multy players.
So yeah, still a f**k of a lot better then searching the dump and really? 2 months to have 1bn in the bank? Wish I had looked into that when I was a new player.
So yeah, still a f**k of a lot better then searching the dump and really? 2 months to have 1bn in the bank? Wish I had looked into that when I was a new player.
Spoken like a true outcast.
Oh there's plenty of advice to give but it could all very easily be summed up to "Be patient". Besides, some things are so much better to learn yourself. Even being a newb myself I can appreciate that. Oh also it doesn't hurt to throw 10 bucks at the game and sell a couple donator packs to get yourself started.
true biggest advice imo basicly is, this is not a short term game.