How exactly do I earn the Forgiven honor bar? I've been praying at the church every day but I still haven't earned it.
Honor bar help.
Started by Angel_Dust [1966907] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
You need to pray twice per day (about 8 hours apart). Or once in the morning and once in the evening if you like. Keep it up for around 10 to 12 days. Could be a little longer or shorter (I don't know the exact length required). At least that's what I did.
If i don't mistake 1-2 times to pray per day and do that for 2 weeks,
And don't skip a day, that will reset your process.
And don't skip a day, that will reset your process.
Nah skipping won't reset the process, just adding a few days to get it
Ohh, I've been doing it once a day for the past three months but now I'll try the twice a day. Thank you all.
This is incorrect.
Missing a day resets the process.
Missing a day resets the process.
When I went for it, I would usually donate whatever I had on hand also.
There is an enhancer item to make it go quicker if you can afford it, or borrow it.
(Also, I agree with Trip, missing resets it). Pray twice daily.
There is an enhancer item to make it go quicker if you can afford it, or borrow it.
(Also, I agree with Trip, missing resets it). Pray twice daily.
I prayed once a day and got it after two weeks. I was praying twice at first but then kept forgetting to pray a second time.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16133287&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=19862130
I miss out about 2 or something and I still got it not even 2 weeks after that miss. As I quoted from the link mentioned above "If you miss a prayer your progress will not be reset, but it will take longer to do this award."
I miss out about 2 or something and I still got it not even 2 weeks after that miss. As I quoted from the link mentioned above "If you miss a prayer your progress will not be reset, but it will take longer to do this award."