Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Giveaway!

Started by JUAN_CENA [2333211] on in Fun & Games.

81 replies · 559 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 82 / 82 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
82
Discussion span
→
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

JUAN_CENA [2333211]
I’ll be doing a giveaway for hitting my milestone in stats... here are the requirements
1. Add me to your friends
2. Comment that you’d like to be entered
3. You get an extra entry for everyone else you refer( they must pm me)

prizes:
1st:10m
2nd:5m
3:3m
4:1m
5:500k

WINNERS HAVE BEEN DRAWED BY A NUMBER GENERATOR!!
1st: Wardy369
2nd:Grozrag
3rd:Kyuzzi
4th:xazerf
5th:Yuhboi
Jynnx [2165445] Moderator Official
have you heard my new favorite song?

All I want for Christmas
Is a pink mac 10
a pink mac 10
a pink mac 10
Gee, if I could only have
a pink mac 10
Then I would be a happy girl!