Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Tutorial settings

Started by Jinx [130987] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 9 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
22 / 100
Jinx [130987]
While using the torn app on my Samsung s10+ powered by Android, of which I've been using the app since the beta release, I've had to turn off the tutorial messages in each page manually every time my phone updated.

After 3 or 4 times it gets quite annoying. How about a setting under General settings to be able to turn off Tutorial Messages on all pages.

I'm sure this isnt highly sought after, but it would be nice to turn them off once and not have to see them whenever a phone or the app updates.