72 replies · 386 views · thread synced · 6 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:73 / 73 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
73
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
DedeSiregar[2430598]
· 2 likes · Ezpz, twist the picture upside down. It is 87. My turn again. All five sisters are busy in the room. Cindy is reading a book, Anna is cooking, katie is playing chess, and marry is doing laundry. What the fifth …
CelestialKiller[2250369]
· 2 likes · A reflection And here is my question I’m the sweetest of sounds in Orchestra heard, Yet in Orchestra never was seen. I’m a bird of gay plumage, yet less like a bird, Nothing ever in Nature was seen. Touch the …
MikePence[2029670]
· 2 likes · proposing another answer to this one lol 5 + 4 ≠ 4 or 6 - 4 ≠ 4
Rule: 1. If you want to answer, prepare to post the next question. You can create it yourself or something you found on your social media timeline 2. Give reward to someone who can answer your question correctly. It can be anything. 3. Do not post a question before you can answer the previous question Ok I will start:
Ezpz, twist the picture upside down. It is 87. My turn again.
All five sisters are busy in the room. Cindy is reading a book, Anna is cooking, katie is playing chess, and marry is doing laundry. What the fifth sister is doing?
I’m the sweetest of sounds in Orchestra heard, Yet in Orchestra never was seen. I’m a bird of gay plumage, yet less like a bird, Nothing ever in Nature was seen. Touch the earth I expire, in water I die, In air I lose breath, yet can swim and can fly; Darkness destroys me, and light is my death, And I only keep going by holding my breath. If my name can’t be guessed by a boy or a man, By a woman or girl it certainly can.
while I was going to saint Ives I meant a man with seven wives. the seven wives had seven sacks. the seven sacks had seven cats. the seven cats had seven kittens. kits, cats, sacks, then wives, how many were going to saint Ives?
You sent a Bottle of Stinky Swamp Punch to AleksandrWolf with the message: Logic game You sent a Bottle of Stinky Swamp Punch to Ammarwith the message: Logic game You sent a Bottle of Minty Mayhem to Freakizoid with the message: Logic game
Answer: One, you Question: You overtake the second place person in a race. What position are you in? A. first. B. Second. D. Third