I just recently got my gift from Santa and it had a N ornament in it. I got stuck in place somehow and couldn’t walk anywhere so I refreshed and now the ornament and the rest of my gift is gone and Santa is saying that I already collected my gift. What is going on?
CT missing ornament
Started by Stanley_55 [2232635] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 31 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 26 / 100
Please add to this already confirmed report:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16136000
Thanks.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16136000
Thanks.