Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CT Map Editor

Started by Reverend_B [2222069] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Reverend_B [2222069]
The map editor seems to be having issues as I am unable to move the grid or place any items.

Edit: The issue must be with Chrome as it seems to work fine with firefox.
Mauk [1494436]
Are you using doctorn? I mistakenly thought the map editor used a different url, so doc's CT features are still applied to the editor. A fix is being pushed soon.
Reverend_B [2222069]
It was an issue with DoctorN, I had forgotten about the bug report after changing to a browser I did not have it installed it on. Apologies for the late response.