[image: i.imgur.com]The gods have given me hope, o wait scratch that i have a week to find a gold chest .......................
At long last
Started by AsideKick [1985713] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
I have 2 silver keys and have seen no silver chest. Good luck buddy.
y tu.
just jump around and check diffrent maps at chect locations, silver chest are pretty easy to find.
MVP right here.
Go to map where very few people are and search.. best chance to find gold or silver
How are you not finding chests when there's 100x more maps that spawns them now? Last year it was 100x harder to find a gold/silver chest.
I've seen countless Silver/Gold chests. You guys must never play and just complain.
I've seen countless Silver/Gold chests. You guys must never play and just complain.
Good luck. I see gold chests like everyday but I have no keys.
[image: i.imgur.com]Hmm must be an optical illusion !!!