Mobile poker I pre selected to call 100k waited for it to come round and then it said call 2.5m selected even though I didn’t press anything and I wouldn’t have called that much had it told me what it was to call - as far as I knew I told it to call 100k. Was on mobile so not how to get table number or if that’s even a thing. https://prnt.sc/qgwdbv
Poker bugged
Started by -Monkey- [892675] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
We will have to pass to Ashev for checking.
Thanks.
Thanks.
And again tonight for an 8m call even though I called for like 50k or whatever it was, a much much much smaller amount
This report is still open on the same issue:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16118747&b=0&a=0
And multiple other instances of this bug being reported, as early as 6 months ago:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=69&t=16118498&b=0&a=0
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=69&t=16105203&b=0&a=0
I can't confirm how often it happens or under what circumstances because I've been avoiding pre-calling due to this, but it's clearly still happening. Last report says they can't replicate it. I'd suggest not pre-calling until it's fixed.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16118747&b=0&a=0
And multiple other instances of this bug being reported, as early as 6 months ago:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=69&t=16118498&b=0&a=0
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=69&t=16105203&b=0&a=0
I can't confirm how often it happens or under what circumstances because I've been avoiding pre-calling due to this, but it's clearly still happening. Last report says they can't replicate it. I'd suggest not pre-calling until it's fixed.
Mentions: Automatic call and Cards showing · call 2.5m -> call any after alt tab · poker 2.0 auto-call button/ call small blind
Thanks, didn’t realise, but at the same time I’d like about 10m back that probably lead to even more losses
Fixed. Changes will be applied in a few days.