Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Opponent mitigation

Started by Boralix [2329225] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 97 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Boralix [2329225]
What does it mean when your opponent mitigates your attacks during an attack session? I know that it means I can’t hurt him, but why?
Does this opponent have some kind of stat enhancer or incredible stat gains vs mine? I can’t find this answer anywhere on google, help appreciated.