Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

No keys found

Started by Jesus [2013634] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
Jesus [2013634]
I thoroughly scan the CT few times a day and many chests requiring keys show up.

However, since the release of CT, I still havent found a single key!
Stewie [1494547]
Sadly, if you haven't found any keys, you're just very unlucky I'm afraid.

You certainly won't be the only one to not have found any keys at all.