Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Santa Bug

Started by juicewrld999 [2077459] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 119 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
juicewrld999 [2077459]
Hey,

Since the time NPCs have been enabled in CT, i haven't received a single present from Santa. Whenever i interact with him, it just says "No more presents for you today." How is that possible when i haven't received a single present till date. I tried interacting with him at different intervals just to make sure it wasn't a glitch. Still didn't get any present. Please look into the issue. CT is almost ending and i cant get em presents.

Thanks.
ShamelessShamas [2390397]
Hey,

Just letting you know that on some days, Santa refuses to be mugged for gifts. It happened first the day after he was activated, and it happened again just now this morning. He just says "No more presents for you today", as he does if you've already claimed today's present. Not sure what's going on there...

Cheers
-ShamelessShamas
_O_o_ [1177731]

When I visited Santa in the map "All I want4-CT=loot" I got blank screen from last 2 days (29th and 30th) and when I try again I get "No more presents for you today".



PS - On 12/31 - I tried different map this time and this didn't happen..
FAHKEWE [1740058]
I've only managed to get a gift from santa once, that I'm aware of. Either I get the message that I already got a gift or no response at all, I've only noticed an increase in inventory that one successful time but I'm not sure if it's a bug or I just cant count