Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ct Earnings Poll

Started by Razuvious [2024732] on in General Discussion.

40 replies · 931 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
41
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Razuvious [2024732]
With Christmas Town now over we can tally our stash of loot and move on. Since there were changes to this year's CT, I was wondering how earnings differed from past events.

How much did you haul during CT?

If you find yourself on the upper earnings, see this thread for recognition and a chance to compete for the top 10 spots:
Top 10 Contest

Mentions: RESULTS - CT Top 10 Earners

Brakier [2095393]
´both i and iribuya made more then 500 mil , we have 45%, the chance is not important, rember to going rounds every 4-6 hour ever day is.

also not failing any combo chest, and opening alot of chest. i probly open like 8 gold chest, dunno how many bronze or silver.
Brakier [2095393]
na i just ment you said, is lying. i just wanted to point out that getting more then 500m was more then possible.

i went from 4.617 b net to 5258 that is 641 mil.

also its not that hard to walk rounds , if you make it a tiny window and watch a movie at the same time
Fatbears [2197270]
My dumb ass forgot to put my API into the tracker for the first couple days then played mobile for the rest so I have no idea, I have a pretty good idea of how many items I picked up. Next year I'm going to run a spread sheet.
PainfulPoetry [327135]
my networth went up 500m from the 18th to today or from 10.578b to 11.09b

Now I havent checked to see how much of that money is from stocks volatility or item volatility or stock bb (got a fhc and some drug packs during event). But I did win a few games of pot, I bought some cans below market value and noticeable items i got that were over cans were 2 edvds, 1 bct, 1 6 pack of energy drinks, 2 carrol books, 3 fhc.

Start comp with 31% ornament bonus ended with 42
Life [2210003]
I placed every loot I got (including couple of Duke's dump finds) on my display cabinet. And if the display cabinet networth stat is accurate, i may have earned at least 350M.

I play both on mobile app and desktop so the CT script can't be rely on.
DedeSiregar [2430598]
Lol posting here will attract people to mug us btw .... at least for a noob like me :(
Btw how to find out if 500+ mill was purely from ct? I mean not only we got loots from CT but also from duke no?
Archer [2172225]
Directly from findings in CT, it stands at around 400m, if you are counting winnings from Pot, and potential earnings from items bought from the market, then it will push 1b++