Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CT is Over...

Started by Kayukillulotz [2420188] on in General Discussion.

3 replies · 111 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Kayukillulotz [2420188]
Well Christmas Town is over and I'm truly sad about it. I had fun playing the little mini games. I hope they bring something else like that soon. Maybe For V-day. Or Spring Break, It could be a beach kind of game. Walk around show your muscles, Play volleyball. Get eaten by a shark. You know, Good times.

What kind of mini game would you like to see at the beach?
WitchChild [1987262]
Torn is a christmas game. Quit distracting them with crazy and insane ideas and let them concentrate on getting next year's christmas town done.