I am especially proud of this achievement because I took a risk early in my torn life to try something that (I thought at the time lol) was new and exciting, even though i was worried I would get get myself perma hosped for being a dumb noob. To my surprise I got a very fair reaction to my post if not immediately positive, and a few brave people actually reached out.
The real heroes in this story are my Anons, thanks to all of you -past and present- that helped me achieve this at not even a year old!
To all of you out there:
Don't be afraid to take a couple of risks, try new things and get involved, wherever that may be in the city that makes you happiest. Being active pays divedends, sometimes literally! As with eveything in Torn, you gotta take the dose of salt with it whether you are new or old, but this community is a blast.
The real heroes in this story are my Anons, thanks to all of you -past and present- that helped me achieve this at not even a year old!
To all of you out there:
Don't be afraid to take a couple of risks, try new things and get involved, wherever that may be in the city that makes you happiest. Being active pays divedends, sometimes literally! As with eveything in Torn, you gotta take the dose of salt with it whether you are new or old, but this community is a blast.