Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Volunteer

Started by DedeSiregar [2430598] on in General Discussion.

6 replies · 175 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
DedeSiregar [2430598]
I need 2 strong people for me to use their names in a detective game in fun and game forum. I wanna post a game, detective game. But I need 2 suspect names. Thing is if I just randomly choose name, people may hit for no reason because of the exposure and also I don't wanna break anyone privacy or harm anyone. So yeah I need volunteers for this. Please hit me up if you're interested. Thx