Am I missing something?
Started by Alec [1782664] Wiki Contributor on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
- themainman [1629262]
· 6 likes ·
he just seems like an idiot tbh
he just seems like an idiot tbh
Seems his friend too
Lol probably enemy list? I get afraid to trade with someone if the enemy list is high
I never could score in the parking lot either.
I look too much like a narc.
I look too much like a narc.
Things have changed since your 2015 trading days back in PT-IronHearts :p
You’ll always be my favorite OG trader <3
You’ll always be my favorite OG trader <3
More enemies than friends. He's probably a scammer anyhow. Dodged a bullet.
<3