Yo everyone,
For a week now I've been running a meme page on instagram and got 160 followers & my highest liked post has 80 likes.
I think I'm doing it the good way and I would like to plug it here for everyone to enjoy:
https://www.instagram.com/memes.shredder/
I want to keep this page up & create a brand or something, at the moment most of my memes are just taken from reddit or friends & I plug their account in the credits, when I'm bigger I want to look into making my own memes.
If anyone else has an instagram account trying to build a brand or something feel free to plug yours in the comments, very interested to see if I'm the only one doing this or if there are more people like me.
[image: i.imgur.com]
For a week now I've been running a meme page on instagram and got 160 followers & my highest liked post has 80 likes.
I think I'm doing it the good way and I would like to plug it here for everyone to enjoy:
https://www.instagram.com/memes.shredder/
I want to keep this page up & create a brand or something, at the moment most of my memes are just taken from reddit or friends & I plug their account in the credits, when I'm bigger I want to look into making my own memes.
If anyone else has an instagram account trying to build a brand or something feel free to plug yours in the comments, very interested to see if I'm the only one doing this or if there are more people like me.
[image: i.imgur.com]