Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Race Crash

Started by Fear [18877] on in Bugs & Issues.

10 replies · 52 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Fear [18877]
After being hospitalised for a race crash, I medded out and attempted to repair my vehicle. As the race was still going on, I couldn't enter a new race, or repair my vehicle.

Can I ask if this is intended? The race may still be going on, but my participation in it had ended.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
There is a small time interval after crash during that you can't enter a new race - I believe you tried to do this right away?
Fear [18877]
Yes I did, I also tried to repair my vehicle straight away but couldn't. I wanted to clarify if both are intentional
Stewie [1494547]
You are saying you couldn't reapply upgrades after crashing?

It's likely intentional, but we can pass it along to find out if necessary?
Stewie [1494547]
I believe we can ask Pavel if it is indeed intentional that you also cannot modify your car immediately after crashing.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
I think it was the gap that I mentined (about 2 minutes). Perhaps this happened again after the last case, or there were no crashes since then?
Fear [18877]
No crashes since. I can't tell if it was a 2 minute gap or I had to wait until the race ended. This was the case for both entering a new race, and repairing my vehicle