Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Company special over processing

Started by Reagan [1496632] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 60 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Reagan [1496632]
During period that led up to the recent server downtime, I was trying to initiate a logistics productivity report. While trying to launch this special, I received two notifications:
1. Database error - please contact staff or file a bug report Mysql error 0
2. You used 250 job points on Logistics Report providing Glory Holers-H I R I N G with a 7 day productivity boost.

However, I got word the special processed 5x. I check my points balance and things definitely appear to have processed multiple times despite the sole notice of the special being launched. Below is a screenshot of the notice that the special hit multiple times.

[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
I think bogie was going to look into these, there were a few cases at the time that need reverting.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
This is sorted. The special only applies once as they do not stack. Only 1 lot of 250 job points has been used from your account.

Thanks!