Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Book

Started by Lallyrose [1891652] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 112 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

Lallyrose [1891652]
I received a book randomly, it gives 25% bonus to all fight stats for 31 days, I'm not currently active enough for it to be worth my while. Am I able to sell or trade it? If so how? Or should I keep it until i'm more active?
gnorf [2411019]
I think most people would save it for a faction war or some event like elimination. Pretty sure you can't trade it
BASTARD [2229125]
  • Books are Non-tradeable.
  • They cannot stack with other books.
  • Each book is unique - you can only obtain 1 copy of each book.
  • A book is a one time use item with a 31 day "book only" cooldown period, during which you have either a special effect/bonus or obtain stats at the end of.
  • Once used, a book will leave a collectible copy of itself in your inventory for display purposes only.
  • At minimum will take you 3 years, 269 days to use all 44 books.
  • Being a Subscriber gives you the highest chance of obtaining one each month as a Subscriber Reward.
  • There is a very small chance of finding a book in the City.
  • Books are purchasable with mission credits if available as your mission rewards.
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Books