Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission Completed?

Started by IronRol [2178828] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
IronRol [2178828]
I completed a mission but the option to accept or decline appeared. Mission

I did click on accept but nothing happens. Clicking on decline will ask me if I'm sure.
Stewie [1494547]
Pavel will have to check. Please do not try to accept / decline, or complete it again.

It needs to be checked first.