Don't create a second account.
How to not get caught double accounting
Started by Zedeik [2185313] on in Tutorials & Guides.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 84
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
Useful info, 3.5/5
Quick and easy to read tutorial! A video probably would help though.
Hahaha! Well played. I was prepared to report, but got a good chuckle instead.
Quality content 10/10 would read again
Instructions unclear, Banana milkshake was made
they played us like damn fiddle
R+, and subbed in case i need to refer to it again
Thank you. I was looking for this info everywhere and was surprised to see that nobody had ever made a guide on this. R+
I found the guide a bit confusing, can you message me an easier to understand version?
stunning and brave
I was ready to hit that report button, but was pleasantly surprised.
9/10 guide.
That last point I because it isn't fool proof, and people do get fedded for multiple accounts even if they dont have a multi
9/10 guide.
That last point I because it isn't fool proof, and people do get fedded for multiple accounts even if they dont have a multi
triple accounting was not covered
r-
r-
Lol