I dont no how much work it would take but I think it would be a great idea if u could sell to countrys aswell as buy from them
New idea for torn
Started by Babykevin [2431419] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Authority score
- 27 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Jibaro [661744]
· 13 likes ·
New idea for Torn: Restrict posting for players until they complete the New Player Mission 'Explore the Forums'
New idea for Torn: Restrict posting for players until they complete the New Player Mission 'Explore the Forums'
Suggestions is
|
V
That way.
|
V
That way.
I think Canada's premium Xanax should give you 150 extra energy
Brothel house and bar areas
And polygamy option!
I'll move this down to Suggestions.
bruh this is not mafiareturns lol