This is one of my first scripts, a good friend got it started for me and I have been working on it off and on for the better part of a year modding and tweaking it. I almost have it exactly the way i want it but this issue im having has been plaguing me since the beginning.
This list of pictures is the path im finding to the current market value of an item, this one in particular is a teddy plushie.
The picture under it is where I inserted (div.desc) just to show where i want the text value to end up in the script.
The problem i'm having is I can't seem to figure out how to tell tampermonkey to pull that value from div.desc and put it right there where I would normally just have a hard number that i have to update every day.
Anyone with heroic scripting skills please end my suffering and tell me how to fix this, thank you in advance.
[image: i.postimg.cc]
[image: i.postimg.cc]