Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

passive stat modifier inaccuracy during attack

Started by Xenos48 [2119947] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Mr_Porkchops [2117462] ×1

Xenos48 [2119947]
So I was attacking someone today, and notice i had a -12% defence modifier, despite having taken no drugs or anything detrimental to my stats.

I checked my home menu, and it showed the correct modifier, +12%

Back to another fight, and it showed as -12% again. It didn't seem to affect much, so i suspect it may be just a visual bug, but it is still a bit annoying
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
Hmm, just checked it, this is you current modfier at home page - https://gyazo.com/a71765c594a8359d5f0338147ad4cc6d, and this is the one in attacking - https://gyazo.com/445eaaf2889c5a9bbfa6367e2198ec72. Seems to be correct (I think you actually talked about speed, but that one is also ok)? This happened when fight was already started? There is a company bonus, that will decrease opponent speed, who exactly you attacked?
Xenos48 [2119947]
the screen shots you have would be after i had taken a xanax, after the fight was over

I was attacking Mr_Porkchops [2117462] who works in an adult novelties, so i suppose it could have come from there? But unless I'm mistaken, the Adult Novelties special provides a 25% decrease to speed, so shouldn't it be -13%? Am i doing the maths wrong?

edit: nevermind, i'm dumb, I was looking at the wrong stat for the modifier, i thought the order in the homepage reflected that of the battle screen

Mentions: Mr_Porkchops [2117462]