Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rust.

Started by SingedIsBest [2450346] on in Gaming.

3 replies · 54 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
freakmonger [363963]
I started playing rust not too long ago. I have 400 hours and mainly play Solo/Duo only x2 gather servers. X2 keeps it somewhat reasonably close to vanilla but also makes it so you can play it solo and not spend 95% of your time farming.
SingedIsBest [2450346]
I agree with this. The 2x gather on otherwise vanilla servers makes the grind bearable. Especially if its also 2x scrap, no better feeling than popping down a teir 3 day one. Remember too, as a solo player, ever group is a zerg. I hope you keep up in it. Rust is a great game imo. Best survival game out there.